Sunday 19 June 2016

Hey, Hi, and Hello

After having read blog post after blog post concerning 'the best way to write an intro to a new blog', I decided to just wing it, and say hi. So here I am doing exactly that... Hi. I guess I should start by saying my name is Tegan and I am a sixteen year old girl living in England.
 
I used to run this blog based strictly on beauty, fashion and lifestyle, however being the perfectionist I am, I was never fully satisfied with my posts and it often left me feeling rather deflated. I am still very passionate about those things and I am not changing the theme of my blog entirely, however I am going to use those categories as more of a vague guideline, introducing other aspects of my life to this blog as well (such as health and dance).
 
I am really looking forward to restarting this journey with you guys, and I hope you enjoy my random posts of adventure, fashion, life, advice, food, and possibly even the occasional rant. Let's do this!


Tegan x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment