Ingredients (makes 12):
250ml soya milk
125g plain flour
3 teaspoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons dairy free margarine
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
Vegan chocolate sauce
- Mix all pancake ingredients together, until smooth consistency.
- Heat a frying pan, and melt a little coconut oil/vegan margarine/olive oil in the pan.
-Then return to medium/low heat, and use a ladle to add pancake mix.
- Cook pancake on first side, until dry bubbles at sides burst (about 3 minutes), then flip and leave to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Place the cooked pancakes on a plate in the oven at a low heat to keep the warm whilst the rest cook.
- Finally, add your choice of toppings and enjoy!